Get Out: Family Fun Night, Inaugural Ball, Our Town and More
What's going on in and around Phoenixville this weekend.
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Friday, Jan. 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Phoenixville Civic Center
- Why Go: Communities That Care & Phoenixville Recreation Department host this monthly Family Night Out. Enjoy food, fun and games! Dinner provided. Learn how to make a healthy, appetizing dessert.
- Cost: Free
- When: Sunday, Jan. 20 from 2 - 5 p.m.
- Where: Skylight Coworking, 214 Bridge Street, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Learn the art of water color pencils and compose a beautiful still life. Borrow our materials and take home your finished piece, after learning all about this unique art form and the basics of color and composition with accomplished artist, Elisabeth Olver.
- Cost: $50
- When: Sunday, Jan. 20 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Kimberton Inn 2105 Kimberton Rd, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Celebrate our President's reelection & 2nd Inauguration with dinner and dancing, and some unexpected guests.
- Cost: $40
- When: Saturday, Jan. 19 at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Colonial Theatre
- Why Go: Come out for this interactive family concert with Two of a Kind and The Give ‘em a Hand Band.
- Cost: $8.50
- When: Friday and Saturday, Jan. 18 and 19 at 8 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 20 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Forge Theatre, 241 First Avenue, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Welcome to Grover’s Corners, New Hampshire. Join our actors and crew as they explore the world of Thornton Wilder’s masterwork of the American theatre.
- Cost: $12
- When: Saturday, Jan. 19 and Sunday, Jan. 20 from 1 - 5 p.m.
- Where: Schuylkill Valley Model Railroad Club, 400 W. Main St. Phoenixville
- Why Go: Enjoy the last weekend of the annual model railroad open house at the Schuylkill Valley Model Railroad Club. For kids of all ages, come see and hear freight & passenger trains pulled by steam or diesel engines over 700’ of track.
- Cost: Free. Donations accepted.