Invite a friend
Gabby's 7th Birthday Celebration & Childhood Cancer Awareness Event
Come out tonight and celebrate the life of Gabriella Martha Vogel who should have been celebrating her 7th birthday.
There will be fun, free activities for the kids including a DJ, arts & craft table, a Piggy Paint® nail polish painting station, face painting, a balloon artist, water ice and baked goods, and a moon bounce.
There will be a white balloon release in memory of not only Gabby, but of all those children that have been lost from childhood cancer. Gold balloons will be released for those children that are fighting or have fought and survived childhood cancer.
The evening will conclude with a large, LED lit balloon
release, again, fulfilling the promise made to Gabby by her mother, and honoring not only Gabby, but every brave boy and girl who has ever fought this terrible disease.
More About Reeves Park
Home to the annual Dogwood Festival in May, this block-long park in the Phoenixville historical district boasts a playground, statues, a bandshell, veterans memorials and a softball field. Though it's packed full of vendors shilling funnel cakes during the Dogwood Festival, the rest of the year the park is populated by tai chi practitioners, dog walkers, children playing and the occasional music acts. To locate this park, you can look for the big clock across from Phoenixville Public Library.
Other events here
- REEVES PARK SUMMER CAMP UNFORGETTABLE Monthly, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- IMPACT SPORTS -Total Sports Camp-Sporty Squiqqles July 15, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / July 19, 2013, 9:00 am–10:15 am
- Impact Sports-Total Sports Camp -- All Stars July 15, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / July 19, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- TRI GOLF August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Phoenixville Blues Festival Sat, Sep 7, 12:00 pm–10:00 pm