Invite a friend
Let's get together to meditate, focusing our energies on better health and wellness, as well as helping to heal our planet. The benefits of meditation are well known. Meditation can help with stress relief, anxiety, concentration, balancing blood pressure, the immune system, creativity and much more. Just the act of helping ourselves, will help to heal our planet as well.
The sessions are the first and third Sunday of the month from 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. and are free of charge. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to long time meditators. If you are new at this, tips will be given on how to help focus your mind. Other than that, we will simply sit in silence.
More About Gateway Bodyworks and Wellness Center
Gateway Bodyworks and Wellness Center is located on Morgan Street in Phoenixville. This center offers a wide range of practices and techniques to promote a healthy mind, body and soul. Featuring massage therapy, pilates, yoga, acupuncture, Tai Chi and more, Gateway Bodyworks is your first step on the path to a healthier lifestyle.
Other events here
- Qigong/ Tai Chi Series Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Kids Yoga & Art Series May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Community Acupuncture Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Vinyasa Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Beginner Yoga Series with Alicia McBride - 6 week series May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Community Acupuncture Weekly on Fridays, 3:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Gateway Bodyworks Open House Sun, Jun 2, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Open Meditation Sun, Jun 2, 9:45 am–10:15 am
- That Yoga Bodywork Training - NCBTMB & Yoga Alliance Approved! June 13, 2013 / June 14, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Open Meditation Sun, Jun 16, 9:45 am–10:15 am