Invite a friend
OVR Employment Support
The Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) helps people with disabilities find work or maintain employment. Pre-scheduled appointments with a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor are available at the Library:
12:00 PM & 3:00 PM
9:00 AM & 4:00 PM
in the Harrop Room
The counseling is free. To schedule an appointment or for
more information, call 484-250-4340.
|Where||Phoenixville Public Library 183 2nd Ave, Phoenixville, PA 19460|
More About Phoenixville Public Library
A hub of the community, Phoenixville Library is always buzzing. Check out its DVD collection, which sometimes features specials depending on the day of the week. Also, note the wide range of classes offered here. For visitors looking to polish up that resume or parents seeking advice on hot topics, this is the place to go.
The Phoenixville Public Library adds and changes programs often, so be sure to take a look at its website for the most up-to-date information. After you check out some books or take in a class, wander across the street to Reeves Park and relax on a bench.
Other events here
- Experience the Tarot Tomorrow, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Phoenixville Tech Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- The Basics of Investing Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- AARP Driver Safety Program Mon, Jun 3, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Phoenix Writers Monthly, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- An Evening with Satchel Paige Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm
- Open Gaming Night for Adults Monthly, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Chester County Libraries Welcome GlaxoSmithKline’s Science in the Summer June 24, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / June 26, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 9:45 am–4:00 pm