Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
Family Fun Fair
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Stepping Stone Education Center 400 Franklin Ave, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Stepping Stone Education Center's Family Fun Fair will be held this Saturday and features fun for all ages. Games, Storytime with Cat in the Hat at 12pm, Crafts/Create a cupcake, Face Painting/Tattoos, Silent Auction, Hoagies/Pizza and Hot Dogs. Touch the Stars will be there featuring hands on science demonstrations. For more information please call 610-933-7710 or visit our website www.steppingstoneeducation.org
- Cost: $.25 to $4.00 for activities
Fleece to Fabric
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9 from 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Great Valley Nature Center State Rd & Hollow Rd, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Ever wonder how sheep's wool gets turned into fabric you can use? Come to GVNC to find out. You'll get a piece of wool to spin into yarn, you'll dye your yarn, and you'll get to try weaving as well.
- Cost: $6
Mardi Gras Party for Kids
- When: Saturday, Feb. 9 from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Where: Design Grove 215 Church St, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Mardi Gras Party ages 3 & Up - Make a mask, crown, string some beads, play some games, pinata & pizza. Reservations required.
- Cost: $12 + tax per child
- When: Friday, Feb. 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Polish American Citizen's Club 328 High St, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Come play Bingo ever Friday night at the Polish American Citizens Club. Doors open at 4pm and bingo starts at 6:30pm. This is open to the public. We will also have food for sale. For more information call (484) 687-3000
- Cost: Packages start are $12, $15 and $18.