Phoenixivlle has been named the fifth-most exciting place in Pennsylvania by a real estate blog.
"From First Fridays to the Firebird Festival, this place is like Burning Man meets suburbia -- and it's awfully exciting," Movoto.com wrote when bestowing the No. 5 spot on Phoenixville.
How did they make their decisions? They looked at a number of factors, they said, including:
- Nightlife per capita
- Live music venues per capita
- Active life options per capita
- Arts and Entertainment per capita
- Fast Food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Percentage of restaurants that are not fast food (the higher the better)
- Percentage of young residents ages 18 to 34 (the higher the better)
- Population density
Find the full list here.