It's just about time to start kindergarten. Orientation for the Phoenixville Area School District Kindergarten Center is next Thursday and the first day of class is a week from Monday, August 26.
That means that a lot families will be heading to the store this weekend for school supplies.
Here's what PASD Kindergarten Center students need to have with them for the first day of school:
- A backpack that will fit a 10” x 13” Kindergarten Communication (“Teddy Bear”) Folder. (We will provide the folder for carrying papers to and from school.)
- One box of 8 or 16 Crayola crayons
- One box of Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- One Elmer’s Glue Stick
- One box of tissues
- One package of disinfecting hand wipes
- One clean sock (e.g., white tube sock) to use as an eraser for white boards
- Optional: lunch box for snack and/or lunch
Please note: If you are in need of any school supplies, please contact the Kindergarten Center Office.
You can read more about the orientation schedule, and everything parents and students need to know about the Kindergarten Center on the PASD website.