The following Phoenixville businesses were inspected by the Montgomery County Health Department in the month of August. The 2012 food establishment inspection results for all of Upper Providence Township are available here.
100 Cresson Boulevard Unit #2
Date of Inspection: 9/5
- Facility lacking current MCHD CFSM. Facility has two current ServSafe employees.
- Facility has 30 days to submit reciprocity application. Application left at time of inspection.
- Underneath soda and juice machine nozzles unclean.
- Ice build up around condenser line in walk in freezer.
- Heavy dust build up in vent above dish machine.
- Food debris build up in bain marie and cold bar.
- Wall surrounding ware washing area unclean, mold-like growth.
- Stained and damaged ceiling tiles in dry storage room.
- Floor unclean in dry storage room, heavy build up under shelves.
264 Canal Street
Date of Inspection: 8/20
- Rusty shelving in walk-in cooler.
- Interior of the ice machine not clean.
- Slicer not clean.
- Cutting boards on bain marie with dark groves and staining.
- Thermometers lacking in the two white reach-in freezers.
- Hair restraints lacking for food handlers.
- Food items stored on the floor in the walk-in cooler.
- Knives wedged between wall and counter in the kitchen.
- Heavy ice build-up in the interior of the reach-in freezer.
- The sides of the cooking equipment with heavy grease build-up.
- Filters above cooking area not clean.
- Floors not clean under equipment.
- Light shields lacking over the waitress coffee station.
- Floor tiles chipped and damaged in the ice machine room and behind the bar area.
200 Mill Road
Date of Inspection: 8/24
- Left a 30 day notice for certified food handler.
- Drinking cup stored on the dry food storage shelf.
- Open fly strips hanging on a food storage shelf.
- Heavy ice build-up in the interior of the ice cream chest freezer.
- Air gap lacking, Soda fountain ice machine.