A who’s who of the borough’s most beloved residents and successful business owners will be at Phoenixville Country Club on Wednesday for the Chamber of Commerce’s 85th annual awards dinner.
During the event, the chamber will recognize the contributions the borough’s business community has made to Phoenixville and the surrounding area.
This year’s winners include:
- Merit Award: Kathy Dietrich
- Community Betterment Award: Great Valley Nature Center
- Business Development Award(s): The Fenix Bar & Only Results Fitness
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year: Karen Coldwell
- Legend Award: Jaworski's Music Centre
Additionally, this year the chamber will hand out the Chairman’s Award, which will go to an employee who demonstrated excellence in a given job in the Phoenixville area. The winner of this award will be named the night of the dinner.
The dinner will be held on April 24 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Attendees must register for the event in advance, and can do so here