One down, 11 to go.
With the first month of 2013 now (almost) in the rear view mirror, here’s a look back at the biggest stories on Phoenixville Patch from the past 30 days. From topless hot tub parties and drug busts to accidental shootings and ballpark speculation, it was a month to remember. Your move, February.
- Big Bust: Men with 94 Bricks of Heroin Arrested Outside Borough
- Route 29 Crash: Police Say Man's Alcohol Level was Twice Legal Limit
- Phoenixville Police Make Drug Arrest at Pennsylvania House
- Phoenixville Ballpark Plans Moving Forward?
- Police: Man Arrested for Drug Dealing Brags to Police About Drug Dealing
- UPDATE: Upper Providence Man Arrested for Alleged Child Rape
- Police: Man Sold Undercover Cop Cocaine in Phoenixville
- Police: Driver in East Pothouse Road Crash Was Drunk
- Phoenixville Woman Suing Camden Police Over Son’s Death
- Obama's Executive Orders Ushering in Local Gun Boom?
- Police: Man Accidentally Shot Himself on Route 29