The Bimbo Bakeries companies are voluntarily recalling select bread products due to the possible presence of flexible wire in the bread caused by a faulty screen at a third party flour mill, according to a release from the company.
Multiple products with "Best By" dates prior to and including Feb. 20 are being recalled in Pennsylvania, including the following:
- Aldi L'oven Fresh Hearty 12 Grain bread
- Arnold Healthfull Multigrain
- Brownberry Dutch Country Whole Grain
- Brownberry Grains & More Double Portion
- Brownberry Healthfull Nutty Grain
- Stroehmann Dutch County
- Earthgrains 12 Grain Natural Bread
- Sara Lee 12 Grain Bread Hearty and Delicious
According to the release, consumers who have purchased the recalled product can return the product to its place of purchase for a full refund. For questions and concerns, call 1-800-984-0989 at any time 24 hours a day.