Due to a programming error, we were delayed in running the results of the . Reader suffered no such delays.
Just 43 minutes after the question went live, Fox correctly identified the photo as being of the location where now stands.
The full explanation, via the Historical Society of the Phoenixville Area:
The original photograph is circa 1923. It was taken from the sidewalk where Molly Maguire’s now stands looking north up Main Street. The large building on the left side of the street was the old Phoenix Iron Co. Pattern building where patterns for molds cast in the foundry were stored. A municipal parking lot now occupies the space where the Pattern building once stood. The Foundry building which was obscured by the Pattern building is now visible.