That time of year has come again, WINTER is Here!
Now is when your vehicle needs special attention to be sure this season is as trouble-free as possible.
- Batteries need to be checked before they go bad - usually happens when we get the first couple of COLD days - you do not want to be left stranded.
- Engine Cooling System needs to be checked for proper antifreeze protection, coolant level and condition - it can cost you a bundle if not correct. Remember Do Not drive your vehicle with a coolant leak/problem - serious engine damage could result.
- Tires need to be checked for excessive or abnormal wear & dry-rot - you don't want to find out when you are stuck or with a flat tire.
- Wiper Blades & Washer Fluid need to be checked to make sure you can see during bad weather. Ask about High Performance Wiper Blades!!
- Air Conditioning needs to be checked for proper operation - The vehicle needs the air conditioner to properly defrost the windows.