This Burger King on Route 23 is a dependable fast-food stop with some added conveniences. The inside seating area is accented with flat-screen TVs and four computer consoles with complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access. Outside there is a fenced-in playground area for the kids. The classic Whopper is joined on the menu by salads and healthy side items. And if you need to satisfy a wee-hour craving, the drive-thru is open until 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Hours: Eat-in: Sun - Sat, 6am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Sun - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 6am - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/category11/menu-item12/ind…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Whopper, "Served any way you want it."
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Double Whopper Value Meal with Fries
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun