Camphill Kimberton Craft Shop is located at Camphill Village Kimberton Hills in Phoenixville. The Craft Shop is a unique and wonderful place to shop, featuring a wide range of one-of-a-kind items including woven, knitted and felted handmade crafts and new pottery pieces. Many items are made from recycled materials and are handcrafted by adults with developmental disabilities, who live and work in the village. Check the website for some examples of crafts or details on how some of those crafts are made. Volunteers are also welcome; check the site for more information on how to join and help.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pottery, rugs, scarves, wooden items, yarn, wool and more
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Craft work fits naturally into life at Kimberton Hills. We bring the same spirit of care that infuses our work with one another and with the land to the creation of beautiful, functional items.
- What's your most popular item?: Our signature denim rugs made from recycled jeans