French Creek is a family-owned gallery that specializes in custom printing and framing. Hundreds of frame styles are on display and all are made from acid-free materials, guaranteed to provide the longest life for your photographs, prints or paintings. Owners Susan and Michael work with clients on personal projects including collages and restorations. French Creek is located in the Maplelawn Village shopping center on Kimberton Road.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1992
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Frames, custom matting and print services
- Services: Delivery, Gift wrapping, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: All materials should be conservation quality to insure a long life for your photograph or painting.