Located in the heart of Phoenixville, this acute-care facility serves thousands of people each year and delivers more than 1,000 babies annually. In addition to cancer care, cardiovascular and emergency services and comprehensive care services, Phoenixville Hospital hosts more than 700 community programs each year to promote health and wellness.
Phoenixville Hospital added an expanded and upgraded maternity department in 2010 as part of a larger expansion project. The da Vinci Si Surgical System was also added.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes. Those with too little or no insurance will be asked to put down a deposit when admitted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: In compliance with state licensure requirements.
- Accreditations/certifications: Fully accredited cancer center
- Affiliations: Phoenixville Hospital has partnerships with the University of Pennsylvania Health System, the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Hand Center
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 153
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Medical/surgical: Daily, 11am - 8pm; Maternity: Daily, 11am - 10pm for fathers, varies depending on relationship to the mother; Intensive care: Visits limited to immediate family and depends on condition
- Helipad: Yes