Home to the annual Dogwood Festival in May, this block-long park in the Phoenixville historical district boasts a playground, statues, a bandshell, veterans memorials and a softball field. Though it's packed full of vendors shilling funnel cakes during the Dogwood Festival, the rest of the year the park is populated by tai chi practitioners, dog walkers, children playing and the occasional music acts. To locate this park, you can look for the big clock across from Phoenixville Public Library.
- Hours: Daily, 6:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Soft ramps provide access to the park.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The Reeves family was a big part of the iron industry in Phoenixville.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: .5 acres
- Features: See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Restrooms, Tables