Located on Bridge Street, this coffee house is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All items on the menu are fresh and prepared in-house. The menu includes hot drinks (coffee, espresso, macchiato, cafe au lait, chai tea, chai latte), cold drinks (iced coffee, iced latte, Arnold Palmer, iced tea, chocolate milk), mac' and cheese (house mac' and cheese, Tenderfoot, The Four Tops, Bat Out of Hell), French-bread pizzas (Zappa, Calexico, Buffalo Solider, Danny DeVito), breakfast (eggs, bagels, scones, muffins and doughnuts), salads (Apollo, Popeye, Julius ERving Caesar, Surfin' Bird), dessert options (brownie, ice cream, sundae, Klondike Bars, rootbeer float) and custom combination dishes that the patron can add to his or her dish.
This coffee house serves breakfast all day. In addition to serving up fresh cofffee and food selections, Steel City also welcomes live music entertainment every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights, as well as open mics, poetry labs and other events.
- Hours: Tues, 8am - 10pm; Wed - Fri, 8am - 11pm; Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, 9am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Features: Live music